once again, two of you were so kind to honor me with Blog Awards… my Treasure Chest says thank you and so do i.
Luggage Lady sent me this wonderful award:
Sreejit Poole sent me this beautiful one:
this is really sweet… you guys rock! it is great to know you enjoy my ramblings! 😉
you all know me… i’m lazy and i don’t hide it.
instead of going through the motions of the whole award ceremonies, i once again decided to bend the rules.
complaints may be voiced – i will make sure to kindly smile and nod while pretending to listen.
some blogs i can’t get enough of that you should definitely check out are:
Right to Bitch (charming and witty, with more than a pinch of great humor)
Brain Jar (wonderful poetry, i am always amazed by the images he creates)
One Mere Mortal (poetry; short, precise and mind-blowing)
Symbols in my Head (i can’t get enough of his words)
Festival King (beautiful, beautiful work)
The Noise of Silence (word artist)
… very, very talented writers.
(the awards are yours for the taking, guys, should you run across this post!)
i decided to share 7 random facts about myself though… just because it’s fun.
1. i own a batman costume.
2. i read ‘lord of the rings’ once a year (just to make sure i didn’t miss anything… and, well… because it’s awesome).
3. i love to sleep… though it seems i never do.
4. french fries with vinegar and mayo = heaven.
5. most ideas strike me either in the shower or on the toilet (probably shouldn’t have shared this one…).
6. i hate clothes shopping.
7. i love gravy. if i could bathe in it, i would.
… thanks for taking the time to read this – and once again, thanks for being so thoughtful as to honor me with these awards.
now, call me lazy…
if you wish. 😉